Things I've done
I've been programming and on the internet for over 15 years now, so I have lots of unfinished and finished work just lying around in some backup waiting to be rediscovered. For now, I've linked things that is currently on my GitLab.
Since every Netlify deploy has a unique URL, you can just compare the RSS feed between versions, and post anything new to fedi using the API! I also just wanted an excuse to rant about ActivityPub, and I needed to try it as well, I guess.
- A serverless proxy (ab)using a service workers and WebRTC
- Another single-function package that allows you to directly access a Promises internals
- A single-function package that works like p-limit, but also gives you exclusive access to a shared resource
- I packaged my WebRTC helpers, but did not write docs yet
- Build a webserver specifically for dev, giving you automatic project.localhost domains
- CRLF to LF, not invented here
- Bash script to rename a branch while also using Gitlab/Githubs APIs to make sure permissions are correct
- git-gud: A bash script that uses ChatGPT to flame you for your commits
- Test your webcam and mic, without having to open some sketchy page
- Use the WebRTC API to figure out your IP
- A PWA built with Elm to track what you've had to drink
- An exploration on how to do SSR in Elm (just use elm-pages instead!)